Ok… I got this information from my niece who sent me an email. I am not absolutely certain that it is not a bounce marketing campaign. If it is factual I am more than happy to pass it along to you all in my blog. Summertime …..and the living is easy….except for those pesky yellow jackets.
The US Postal service sent out a message to all letter carriers to put a sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets to keep yellow-jackets away.
Use them all the time when playing baseball and soccer. I use it when I am working outside. It really works. The insects just veer around you. All this time you’ve just been putting Bounce in the dryer!
- It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice.
- Spread sheets around foundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.
- It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don’t get opened too often.
- It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
- Eliminate static electricity from your television (or computer) screen.
- Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
- Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.
- To freshen the air in your home – Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.
- Put a Bounce sheet in your vacuum cleaner.
- Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.
- Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
- To freshen the air in your car – Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
- Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.
- Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
- Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the lose hairs.
- Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
- Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
- Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
- Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
- Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away.
- Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.
- Wet a Bounce sheet, hose down your car, and wipe lovebugs off easily with the wet Bounce.
OK…I guess we have found the solution to global warming, the Middle East crisis and the world economic woes. Had we only known earlier we could have peace on earth. Maybe it is like the father in My Big Fat Greek Wedding… to him everything was solved with Windex. Who knew? Anyway if it does half of the benefits it claims it is worth passing on. Let me know if anyone has ever tries this or if you try it and it works. Keep having fun, keep healthy and enjoy this short window we call summer.