COVID-19 Office Updates
Hello everyone, we would like to provide all of our patients and potential patients with a COVID-19 office update. As most of us are aware, Oakville is now in the second stage of Ontario’s reopening plan. With that said, there will be more and more services, programs, malls, amenities, etc. opening for all of us, which likely means exposure to more people than you have been in contact with over the past 4 months.
Our chiropractors (Dr. Brian and Dr. Tiffany Huggins) have opened up their hours as much as possible to accommodate our patients as we know many of you have been very anxious to get in the office and get adjusted. We are open at the moment Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and some Saturday’s. While we are more than happy to treat you and your family, we would like to ensure that everyone is following our new COVID-19 office policies to ensure everyone is safe and healthy! If you have any questions about this, please give us a call at 905-845-2291.
To keep you and our staff as safe as possible we have implemented the following office protocols. We are following the directives of not only the Ontario government but also the Chiropractic College:
COVID-19 Office Protocols
- Please ensure you call in to schedule your appointment. We request no walk-ins at the moment as we may not be able to accommodate you at the time you show up.
- If you have a cough, fever, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell. Please cancel your appointment and stay home.
- If you have travelled in the past 14 days or are living with someone who has, you must isolate for 2 weeks.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please advise us and stay home in isolation for 2 weeks until you are testing negative.
- When you arrive at our office, please call 905-845-2291 and let the front desk know you have arrived. We will let you know when it is your turn to come into the office. This way, we can ensure that there is only one patient per room at a time. Also, please note that we have rearranged our modalities to ensure there aren’t multiple people in the therapy rooms at a time.
- As you enter our office you will notice that we have a Sanitation Station in the foyer. Please sanitize your hands and wear a mask to come into the office. Again, please note that we do ask that you wear a mask to ensure the safety and comfort of all patients and employees. You will not need to sign in anymore.
- We have installed a sneeze guard at the front desk for everyone’s protection and removed reading material to eliminate any toxic surfaces.
- We have a tap debit machine for the majority of transactions when you are paying to eliminate having to touch the machine, along with sanitizing it after use.
- The front desk staff is wearing gloves, a mask and a face shield for everyone’s comfort and protection.
- Adjustment tables and modalities are sanitized before and after every patient visit.
- The staff is sanitizing all flat surfaces multiple times per day depending upon the use of that area.
- We are sanitizing the washroom key regularly after use.
- Our Oakville Chiropractors are wearing a mask to mitigate the transfer of any microbes as well as hand sanitizing thoroughly for every patient.
If there are any other protocols that we need to implement we will. Your comfort and safety is at the top of consciousness for us and we look forward to seeing you all in the office soon.