Greetings Friends and Patients!
Well it seems as if we have been in isolation and quarantine for a lifetime, but at least here in Ontario, there are the first signs of return to normalcy.
At the time I am writing this info to you, chiropractors and dentists etc. are only able to see emergency or patients in pain. We are preparing to (when we get the green light) welcome all back to our office in the new normal. It is understandable that many of you may have an anxiety about reintegrating to the regular pace of life. We appreciate your concerns. We also understand that you want to get back to boosting and optimizing your health and
wellness with chiropractic care.
To keep you and our staff as safe as possible we have implemented the following protocols. We are following the directives of the Ontario government as well as our college of
- If you have a cough, fever, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell etc. STAY HOME
- If you have travelled in the past 14 days or are living with someone who has you must isolate for 2 weeks.
- If you have tested positive for COVID advise us. STAY HOME.
- As you enter our office you will notice that we have a Sanitation Station in the foyer. Please sanitize your hands and wear a mask to come into the office.
- YOU WILL NOT NEED TO SIGN IN ANYMORE!
- We have installed a sneeze guard at the front desk for everyones protection.
- We have removed magazines etc to eliminate any toxic surfaces.
- We have tap for most transactions.
- You will note that we will be limiting the number of people in our reception area.
- The front desk staff is wearing gloves, a mask and a face shield for everyones comfort and protection.
- In our therapy rooms, in addition to frequent sanitation measures, a maximum of 2 people will be allowed and only if social distancing is feasible.
- Every adjusting room table/surfaces are sanitized before and after every patient visit.
- The staff is sanitizing all flat surfaces multiple times per day depending upon the use of that area.
- We are sanitizing the washroom key regularly after use.
- Dr. Huggins is wearing a mask to mitigate the transfer of any microbes as well as hand sanitizing thoroughly for every patient.
If there are any other protocols that we need to implement we will. Your comfort and safety is at the top of consciousness for us and we look forward to seeing you all in the office soon.
Dr. Brian Huggins and the OCC Team